LOVE IS OVER! Congrats to the winners of last round!
This month, we're headed to an amusement park... in outer space?
The object of the Pot of Gold is to complete different "tasks" that will be different every month. You'll get small rewards for completing them individually, but receive bonuses if you manage to complete all of them. How much of the rainbow can you complete?
Welcome to Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park! Where you can enjoy five planets for the price of one! This park was built entirely out of Eggman's sense of remorse for his past transgressions, and is in no way associated with any evil plot or misdeeds!
Hmm... that's strangely specific denial. But you'll have to worry about Eggman later. It looks like some of the native citizens of one of the planets in the park - the wisps - could use your help, and fast!
- Everything collected and turned in for these tasks must be done and logged in between June 1st and July 3rd, 2015. (Late mod is late orz)
- When commenting here after completing a task, make sure you label your subject with "Completed", as well as the number of the task you finished. Also, make sure you let me know if you've completed all of them so I can give you your extra reward!
- Please give me a link to your logs with every comment you make. Also, make sure you link me all the stuff that I need to check.
- I will be able to pass out most of the prizes (excluding the grand prize) before the end of the month, so please tell me (with a note in your comment) if you want them earlier.
- Pot of Gold tasks can only be turned in when the round is open, so that means that after 12:01PM CET on July 3rd (giving you 12 bonus hours because timezones), you can't turn in anything even if your tasks were completed and logged in June! Even if you were on hiatus. It's just like with normal games, you can't reply to them once the round closes. If you need to fix a link or clarify something after this time, please reply to your comment or PM me; do not edit your comment after the deadline!
Crimson wisps are fiery little fellows, using their intense heat to fuel flight. This one wants to see you "burn" through some helpful services at Colors!
Task: Post to recycled art, art shop, art studio, masteries, and an anniversary game at least once.
Reward: 5 random cards
Orange wisps can turn into rockets and shoot high into the sky. You may not be able to reach the stratosphere, but the mods who make Colors possible have a way of making you feel like you're soaring, right?
Task: Leave comments for 3 mods letting them know how awesome they are! (I don't count for this task.)
Reward: 5 orange cards
Yellow wisps can drill into the ground and move quickly through the water... but they can't manage to drill through all these cards!
Task: Make a hole in your trade pile by trading with 15 players!
Reward: 5 yellow cards and two special cards
Green wisps are fairly easygoing and gently hover about when they aren't playing on slides. They're looking to help Colors reach new heights when it comes to deck-count.
Task: Max out deck donations!
Reward: 5 green cards and two crayons
Cube's power is a bit odd, and doesn't let you go as fast as most other wisps do. The blue wisp's power to make some cubes vanish and other cubes appear requires more brawn than brains.
Task: Reply to 5 knowledge-based games. Anniversary games do not count.
Reward: 5 blue cards
WHAT THE- This type of wisp isn't supposed to exist! Dr. Eggman has been corrupting wisps to create the dangerous purple wisps that destroy everything in their way. Help the purple wisps remember what it was like to be friendly and peaceful by showing kindness to others.
Task: Gift 5 players! You can't use Anniversary Day 3 gifts for this.
Reward: 5 purple cards and a crayon
Ivory wisps tend to get overlooked. Not only do they lack the bright colors of some other wisps, but their lightning powers make them move so quick they're easy to miss!
Task: Stand out by replying to five games or services with text containing multiple colors.
Reward: 5 brown cards
Yacker is a white wisp who serves as an ambassador to the citizens of Planet Wisp. He may not be very colorful himself, but he deeply loves his fellow wisps. Bring him some cards that remind him of them!
Task: Bring Yacker a rainbow of cards! That's one red, one orange, one yellow, one green, one blue, one purple, one brown, and one gray.
You WILL lose these cards!
These cards have to be obtained in June
Reward: 5 gray cards and a crayon
You can earn up to a total of 42 cards and 5 crayons for completing the tasks for this month!
Completing all the tasks will earn you an additional rainbow of cards, 3 random crayons and your pick of GRAND PRIZE!
[prize images tba shortly!]
Grand Prize A: +1 choice card x 5 masteries
Grand Prize B: Double rewards x 5 games
You must present your coupon when collecting! Also, make sure to keep track of how many times you've used it.
You have until July 3rd at 12:01PM CET to complete these tasks. Good luck!
Happy 24th anniversary, Sonic the Hedgehog!