Art by Aki!
This week's image is from Shortcake Cake!
Aoi-sama has sat down to begin coloring this exquisite black and white picture he found (because every picture looks even *more* exquisite with blue in it, of course). Since his stock of colored pencils was getting pretty worn down, he had asked Akai-san to get him some new ones while he was out shopping today. Now that he's ready to get started, he reaches into the shopping bag and pulls out...RoseArt brand pencils?! Akai-san, how could you? There's no way Aoi-sama can make his glorious art with such inferior products! We should go get some quality pencils before Aoi-sama faints from the shock. ("Prismacolors," he requests weakly.)
★ Donate cards or crayons of a certain color to contribute a certain number of drops of paint:
- Character cards: the number on the card and border color is the number of drops of that color.
- Special cards: the number on the card and border colors are split in half between the two colors; for an odd number, the extra drop will go to the outer border color.
- Crayons: worth a straight 35 drops of the corresponding color.
- With the image, please include the card name, color, and how many times you have donated this week!
★ You can donate 1 card/crayon at a time, up to 2 items per week, but there must be at least two comments in between them OR 24 hours since your last comment, whichever comes first. You will lose the cards and/or crayons you put in!
- I will post a reminder in the community and the comments below when the new week starts and donation limits reset, so please wait for it before making your second week donations!
★ The drop count can't go over the number indicated. I will periodically update the tally, but keep an eye on the previous comments just in case!
- If your donation is invalid (e.g. overflowing the bucket), please start a new thread instead of replying to keep everything in top comments for simplicity.
★ Each character card donated: 4 cards of the color donated - 2 random, 2 new release (4 cards total).
★ Each special card donated: 3 cards of each of the border colors donated - 2 random and 1 new release (6 cards total).
★ Each crayon donated: 6 cards of the color donated - 4 random, 2 new release; and 2 random cards (8 cards total).
- New release cards will come from the newest release from when the week started, so the prizes won't change no matter when in the week you play.
★ If we completely fill a bucket, everyone who donated to that bucket gets two random new release cards, limit two per person.
★ If we fill up all the buckets by the end of the round, everyone who donated will get two crayons.
- The prizes for filling buckets will be passed out at the end of the round, using the latest release at that time to randomize!
The new week will start on Sunday, February 3, 2019, and this round will close on Tuesday, February 12, 2019. *I'll be on vacation the 6th - 11th and unable to update until the 12th, so the second week will be slightly extended!