Art by Moon!
This week's image is from Animal Land!
Gin-sensei's experimenting with a device that can color black and white pictures instantly! But while he's still working out the kinks, let's color this picture the old-fashioned way.
★ Donate cards or crayons of a certain color to contribute a certain number of drops of paint:
- Character cards: the number on the card and border color is the number of drops of that color.
- Special cards: the number on the card and border colors are split in half between the two colors; for an odd number, the extra drop will go to the outer border color.
- Crayons: worth a straight 35 drops of the corresponding color.
- With the image, please include the card name, color, and how many times you have donated this week!
★ You can donate 1 card/crayon at a time, up to 2 items per week, but there must be at least two comments in between them OR 24 hours since your last comment, whichever comes first. You will lose the cards and/or crayons you put in!
- I will post a reminder in the community and the comments below when the new week starts and donation limits reset, so please wait for it before making your second week donations!
★ The drop count can't go over the number indicated. I will periodically update the tally, but keep an eye on the previous comments just in case!
- If your donation is invalid (e.g. overflowing the bucket), please start a new thread instead of replying to keep everything in top comments for simplicity.
★ Each character card donated: 4 cards of the color donated - 2 random, 2 new release (4 cards total).
★ Each special card donated: 3 cards of each of the border colors donated - 2 random and 1 new release (6 cards total).
★ Each crayon donated: 6 cards of the color donated - 4 random, 2 new release; and 2 random cards (8 cards total).
- New release cards will come from the newest release from when the week started, so the prizes won't change no matter when in the week you play.
★ If we completely fill a bucket, everyone who donated to that bucket gets two random new release cards, limit two per person.
★ If we fill up all the buckets by the end of the round, everyone who donated will get two crayons.
- The prizes for filling buckets will be passed out at the end of the round, using the latest release at that time to randomize!
The new week will start on Sunday, May 14, 2017, and this round will close on Sunday, May 21, 2017.