Art by Aki!
This week's image is from Welcome to the Ballroom!
Kou-kun's stuck inside on a rainy Sunday afternoon, and he's about to go stir crazy if he doesn't find something to do. He looks over at his desk and sees the box he keeps his colored pencils in. That's it, he thinks - coloring! After finding the perfect picture, he runs back to his room, opens the box...and sees the chewed up remnants of what used to be his colored pencil stash. Kurocchi!! Let's give Kou-kun some of our pencils before he can get his hands on our furry friend.
★ Donate cards or crayons of a certain color to contribute a certain number of drops of paint:
- Character cards: the number on the card and border color is the number of drops of that color.
- Special cards: the number on the card and border colors are split in half between the two colors; for an odd number, the extra drop will go to the outer border color.
- Crayons: worth a straight 35 drops of the corresponding color.
- With the image, please include the card name, color, and how many times you have donated this week!
★ You can donate 1 card/crayon at a time, up to 2 items per week, but there must be at least two comments in between them. You will lose the cards and/or crayons you put in!
- I will post a reminder in the community and the comments below when the new week starts and donation limits reset, so please wait for it before making your second week donations!
★ The drop count can't go over the number indicated. I will periodically update the tally, but keep an eye on the previous comments just in case!
- If your donation is invalid (e.g. overflowing the bucket), please start a new thread instead of replying to keep everything in top comments for simplicity.
★ Each character card donated: 4 cards of the color donated - 2 random, 2 new release (4 cards total).
★ Each special card donated: 3 cards of each of the border colors donated - 2 random and 1 new release (6 cards total).
★ Each crayon donated: 6 cards of the color donated - 4 random, 2 new release; and 2 random cards (8 cards total).
- New release cards will come from the newest release from when the week started, so the prizes won't change no matter when in the week you play.
★ If we completely fill a bucket, everyone who donated to that bucket gets two random new release cards, limit two per person.
★ If we fill up all the buckets by the end of the round, everyone who donated will get two crayons.
- The prizes for filling buckets will be passed out at the end of the round, using the latest release at that time to randomize!
The new week will start on Sunday, March 5, 2017, and this round will close on Sunday, March 12, 2017.