U.M.N., short for Unus Mundus Network (One World Network), is an informational network that spans the entire universe.
Welcome back Shion! I've got your report from last time all ready!
2. Carne Greypel
3. Fumie Hashimoto
4. Eternal Sonata
Thank you, Bunnie. I'll be sure to send these onto my boss. Now, I have another assignment.
No problem! Leave that to me and the UMN.
- This is a Trivia game!
- There will (usually) be 1 answer for each question! In the event of there being multiple answers, I only need 1 answer.
- Each week may vary between the amount of questions and rewards!
- All questions will be about series featured in this TCG, no matter how obscure or big the series is.
- Generally, rewards will be one card per answer. If it's really obscure, then I'll tack on prizes.
- Though they will often be just questions, I may incorporate art or picture questions.
1. Which company developed the Atelier series?
2. Which 'Bakumatsu Rock' character collects music scores as a hobby?
3. In 'Digital Devil Saga', what is the name of the tribe Argilla belongs to?
4. In 'Drakengard 3', what is the name of Cent's weapon?
5. What year was the first 'Dynasty Warriors' game released?
This round is worth five cards in total!
This round closes on