U.M.N., short for Unus Mundus Network (One World Network), is an informational network that spans the entire universe.
Welcome back Shion! I've got your report from last time all ready!
1. Kagami Taiga
3. Victoria Powered
5. Roruko Uno (also accepting Masamune Date)
Thank you, Bunnie. I'll be sure to send these onto my boss. Now, I have another assignment.
No problem! Leave that to me and the UMN.
- This is a Trivia game!
- There will (usually) be 1 answer for each question! In the event of there being multiple answers, I only need 1 answer.
- Each week may vary between the amount of questions and rewards!
- All questions will be about series featured in this TCG, no matter how obscure or big the series is.
- Generally, rewards will be one card per answer. If it's really obscure, then I'll tack on prizes.
- Though they will often be just questions, I may incorporate art or picture questions.
1. Which Hamatora character is a doctor who can see a person's body structure?
2. In Crepuscule, who was the fiancee of Sekreuz Trenkel Navarus?
3. Which Dennou Coil character is voiced by Sachiko Kojima?
4. Which video game has the locations Agogo Village and Forte City?
5. Which of these Fushigi Yuugi characters does NOT currently have a deck at Colors: Hotohori, Mitsukake, or Chichiri?
This round is worth six cards in total! Answer all five questions correctly to earn this week's bonus: one random special card!
This round closes on