Last week's results:
Lillie  -  JamesGou Matsuoka 
-  Ann TakamakiJames and Gou advance to the Final Four!
Congrats to Adelicya for winning the bonus crayon lottery!
Good day, Colors players. My name is Elizabeth. I am here to host the most amazing battle tournament in existence - the Colorseum!
Don't worry, no one will get hurt, at least as long as I don't want them to... The battles will not be decided by strength or strategy, but rather by the ability to win the crowd's hearts! And the judges... will be you!
Want more details? My pleasure!
- Each 'round' will consist of 5 'sub-rounds', posted weekly. They will be First Round A, First Round B, Quarter-finals, Semi-finals and the Final!
- Each round will have a theme - they work in a similar way to the Scrapbook things you use here.
- Each round will have 16 characters from various series fighting in one-on-one battles, in a form of a knockout tournament.
- You decide who will advance to the next round by casting your votes.
- The votes are unscreened, and every player participating will get the same prizes, regardless of the final results! That means you can always vote for the characters YOU like the most!
- Feel free to try to convince other players to vote for your favourites! Bribery, threats - anything goes!
- I will always vote last, just before closing the round. If two characters are tied after that, the one with the higher seed advances to the next round.
- During the final battle of each round, you will be able to suggest who you want to participate in the next one!
Now it's time for what everyone's been waiting for! After having 8 tournaments, 40 rounds, 120 fights and 128 contestants, we have arrived to Season Three Finale
! ( Enter the arena )
This round will close on
22nd July CLOSED!
, Central European time!