Art by Aki!
This week's image is from The Gods Lie!
This week marks the 150th round of Coloring Book! Hard to believe we've made it this far, huh? I figured we should do something special in honor of the occasion! We're just a couple days away from Independence Day here in the US, a holiday that's always full of very summery stuff like fireworks, barbecues, ice cream (I'm having a Frosty as I type this lol), etc., so how about a summer-themed round?
This round will work like a normal round of Coloring Book, but instead of the rewards being a mix of random cards and cards from the most recent release, we're doing something different. In this round, your rewards will be cards from a summer release (June, July, or August) of your choice! The prizes will work like so:
★ Each character card donated: 4 random cards of the color donated, all from a summer release of your choice (June 2010, July 2010, August 2010, June 2011, etc. through June 2017)
★ Each special card donated: 3 random cards of each of the border colors donated, all from a summer release of your choice (June 2010, July 2010, August 2010, June 2011, etc. through June 2017)
★ Each crayon donated: 8 random cards of the color donated, all from a summer release of your choice (June 2010, July 2010, August 2010, June 2011, etc. through June 2017)
★ Donate cards or crayons of a certain color to contribute a certain number of drops of paint:
- Character cards: the number on the card and border color is the number of drops of that color.
- Special cards: the number on the card and border colors are split in half between the two colors; for an odd number, the extra drop will go to the outer border color.
- Crayons: worth a straight 35 drops of the corresponding color.
- With the image, please include the card name, color, and how many times you have donated this week!
★ You can donate 1 card/crayon at a time, up to 2 items per week, but there must be at least two comments in between them OR 24 hours since your last comment, whichever comes first. You will lose the cards and/or crayons you put in!
- I will post a reminder in the community and the comments below when the new week starts and donation limits reset, so please wait for it before making your second week donations!
★ The drop count can't go over the number indicated. I will periodically update the tally, but keep an eye on the previous comments just in case!
- If your donation is invalid (e.g. overflowing the bucket), please start a new thread instead of replying to keep everything in top comments for simplicity.
★ If we completely fill a bucket, everyone who donated to that bucket gets two random new release cards, limit two per person.
★ If we fill up all the buckets by the end of the round, everyone who donated will get two crayons.
- The prizes for filling buckets will be passed out at the end of the round, using the latest release at that time to randomize!
The new week will start on Sunday, July 9, 2017, and this round will close on Sunday, July 16, 2017.