Congrats to the winners of last round!
The object of the Pot of Gold is to complete different "tasks" that will be different every month. You'll get small rewards for completing them individually, but receive bonuses if you manage to complete all of them. How much of the rainbow can you complete?
This is a superhuman society, with 80% of the world's population possessing some uncanny ability. This is an age of heroes! Everybody wants to be a superhero these days, so if you want to stand out you'll need more than just powers and a cape; you'll have to hit the books and attend your classes!
- Everything collected and turned in for these tasks must be done and logged in between Jun 1st and July 3rd, 2017.
- When commenting here after completing a task, make sure you label your subject with "Completed", as well as the number of the task you finished. Also, make sure you let me know if you've completed all of them so I can give you your extra reward!
- Please give me a link to your logs with every comment you make. Also, make sure you link me all the stuff that I need to check.
- I will be able to pass out most of the prizes (excluding the grand prize) before the end of the month, so please tell me (with a note in your comment) if you want them earlier.
- Pot of Gold tasks can only be turned in when the round is open, so that means that after 11:59PM PST on July 3rd (late mod is late), you can't turn in anything even if your tasks were completed and logged in Feb! Even if you were on hiatus. It's just like with normal games, you can't reply to them once the round closes. If you need to fix a link or clarify something after this time, please reply to your comment or PM me; do not edit your comment after the deadline!
Huh?? Where's the student who was supposed to show you around...? Oh! There she is! She's... just a pair of gloves? Apparently, Toru's power is invisibility, so any part of her not in costume can't be seen... so she's just... wearing... gloves. And nothing else? Isn't that embarrassing?!
Task: Tell us about a time you embarrassed yourself! If you don't have a story you're willing to share on the topic,talk about an accessory you can't live without, like Toru's gloves!
Reward: 10 random cards
The next... hero (really?) you meet is a rather scary boy named Bakugou. He's determined to be the greatest hero, and will blow up anybody who gets in his way! He may be a little extreme, but his determination motivates you to level up too!
Task: Level up or gain 100 cards this month.
Reward: 5 cards
"FEAR NOT, BECAUSE I AM HERE!!!" shouts your teacher as he enters the class. You start to take out your notebook, but he says you won't be hearing a lecture! All Might didn't become the number one hero by sitting and reading books, and he thinks the best lesson is experience!
Task: Play 10 games! Anniversary games do NOT count for this task.
Reward: 5 random cards and two special cards
The kid in the seat next to you keeps his notebook out and writes LITERALLY EVERYTHING his teacher says down, mumbling to himself. He's a bit weird, but seems serious about being a hero. Maybe you know some heroes Midoriya hasn't taken notes about yet?
Task: Bring Midoriya 5 cards featuring heroes! These cards must have been acquired during June.
Reward: 5 random cards and two crayons
Iida makes sure all the students are heading to their hero exercise in an orderly manner. But wait! A few students seem to be missing?! He literally NYOOMS away to collect the missing heroes!
Task: Master two decks this month! Primary level players need only master one.
Reward: 5 new release cards and 5 random cards
As All Might explains how the exercise will go, one student seems more interested in inching his way closer to a group of girls when they aren't looking... is Mineta there to be a hero or just for all the girls in spandex uniforms??
Task: Bring Mineta 5 cards featuring TOTAL BABES(tm) (girls in high school.) These cards must have been acquired during June.
Reward: 10 random cards and crayon
One of the girls Mineta is looming over is Ururaka, who doesn't seem to notice him. She's too focussed on introducing herself to you! Ururaka loves to make new friends!
Task: Trade with 15 different players this month.
Reward: 5 random cards
Tokoyami also introduces himself. Despite his scary look, he's actually quite nice and offers some great advice: to become a top hero, you should take advantage of the services available to you!
Task: Use recycled art, art shop, art studio, AND activity rewards this month. (At least once each.)
Reward: 5 new release cards and a crayon
You can earn up to a total of 57 cards and 5 crayons for finishing all of the tasks this month!
Completing all the tasks will earn you an additional rainbow of cards, 3 random crayons and your pick of GRAND PRIZE!
Grand Prize A: Special Deck Donation
Grand Prize B: 2x art studio limits in July
You must present your coupon when you use it! Make sure to keep track of how many times you've used it.