Last round's winner was the Odd Team! Congrats!
Hello everyone, and welcome to a new game called Colors Stamp Card! This game is kind of like a card scavenger hunt with a team competition thrown in for even more fun. Let's break it down:
How to Play
- Each round lasts 2 weeks and will have a new stamp card with a certain number of blank spots (number of spots may change depending on activity levels).
- Each spot will have a certain Card Requirement. This could be as simple as, "For spot #1, donate a red card," or as complex as, "For spot #1, donate a red card numbered 1-10 featuring a character who can turn into a dragon and who's voiced by Toshiyuki Morikawa." (Well, maybe not THAT complex.) Either way, all requirements must be met for that card to work in that spot!
- The Card Requirements will change each round, but one requirement remains constant: each row will consist of a "card rainbow" where the first card is red, the next is orange, etc.
- Each player can donate 1 card at a time, up to 2 cards each week, but there must be at least two comments in between them OR 24 hours since your last comment, whichever comes first. You will lose these cards.
- The goal is to fill up the stamp card before the end of the round to win a big prize for your team!
- Players will be split up into two teams - the Odd Team and the Even Team. Each team will have matching stamp cards to fill up, and the team that fills theirs first wins a bigger prize at the end of the round!
- The Odd Team can only donate odd-numbered cards to their stamp card, and the Even Team can only donate even-numbered cards to their stamp card. So a member of the Odd Team could donate the cards moon01 or moon11 to their team's stamp card, but they couldn't donate moon02 or moon20.
- The teams will be different each week based on something simple. For example, the number of characters in players' usernames, with odd-numbered usernames going to the Odd Team and vice versa.
- I will try to update the stamp cards with your donated cards as often as possible, but please check the comments above yours to make sure you're not trying to donate to a spot that has already been filled. Also, I will post a reminder in the community and the comments below when the new week starts and donation limits reset, so please wait for it before making your second week donations!
- At the end of the round, the team who filled up their stamp card first wins! If neither team fills up their stamp card, the team with more spots filled will be the winner. If both teams have the same number of spots filled, the team that got to that number first wins. Don't be too sad if you're on the losing team, though - you'll still get a second-place prize!
- Here is an example of what a filled stamp card would look like. Notice that the cards in each row form a "card rainbow". Also notice that since this is the Odd Team's card, all of the cards are odd-numbered.
Now let's check out this round's stamp card!
Odd Team: Players who have mastered an odd number of decks.
Even Team: Players who have mastered an even number of decks.
*Players who haven't mastered any decks yet would be on the Even Team, since 0 is an even number.
Example: Since I've mastered 151 decks, I'd be on the Odd Team. (Combo breaker!!)
Note: If you're like me and are behind on turning in some masteries (you have all 20 cards in the deck but haven't submitted it to the masteries post yet), do not count those decks. Only include decks you have officially submitted to the masteries post.
Also, if you master any decks in the middle of the round, stick with the team you were on when you first commented, even if your mastery would put you on a different team.
Spots 1-8: This round's stamp card features Ukraine from Hetalia as the spotlight character! That's because I'm so hyped for Eurovision that it's all I can think about right now, lol. In the past I'd always have to torrent and watch the show a week or more after the final (and desperately try to avoid spoilers orz), but now that Logo's started airing it here in the US I get to see it live! In the spirit of the contest, let's collect cards featuring characters who sing! These can either be professional singers (idols, musicians, etc.) or characters who sing as a hobby, in a school production, etc. Characters who have image songs but don't ever actually sing during the series would not count, though.
- Spot 1: A red character card featuring a character who sings
- Spot 2: An orange character card featuring a character who sings
- Spot 3: A yellow character card featuring a character who sings
- Spot 4: A green character card featuring a character who sings
- Spot 5: A blue character card featuring a character who sings
- Spot 6: A purple character card featuring a character who sings
- Spot 7: A brown character card featuring a character who sings
- Spot 8: A gray character card featuring a character who sings
Spots 9-16: Let's keep the music theme going! For this row, donate cards from series that you think have great music! This can be a show/game with a good opening or ending song, nice background music, fun image songs, etc.
- Spot 9: A red character card from a series with great music
- Spot 10: An orange character card from a series with great music
- Spot 11: A yellow character card from a series with great music
- Spot 12: A green character card from a series with great music
- Spot 13: A blue character card from a series with great music
- Spot 14: A purple character card from a series with great music
- Spot 15: A brown character card from a series with great music
- Spot 16: A gray character card from a series with great music
Spots 17-24: I could've made this round entirely Eurovision-themed, but what kind of daughter would I be if I didn't acknowledge Mother's Day? (See also: the latest round of Coloring Book ;_;) For this row, we're collecting cards featuring characters who are mothers or grandmothers! Adoptive mothers and female guardians also count.
- Spot 17: A red character card featuring a mom/grandmother
- Spot 18: An orange character card featuring a mom/grandmother
- Spot 19: A yellow character card featuring a mom/grandmother
- Spot 20: A green character card featuring a mom/grandmother
- Spot 21: A blue character card featuring a mom/grandmother
- Spot 22: A purple character card featuring a mom/grandmother
- Spot 23: A brown character card featuring a mom/grandmother
- Spot 24: A gray character card featuring a mom/grandmother
- Each card donated: 4 random cards
- First place prize: 12 random cards and a random crayon
- Second place prize: 6 random cards
- Bonus: If a team completely fills their stamp card, all team members will receive two random crayons in addition to first or second place prizes.
Please use this form when you comment:
The new week will start on Monday, May 15, 2017, and this round will close on Monday, May 22, 2017.