Portfolios work like personal mastery challenges, laid out by you! By collecting 1 deck from each of the colors featured at Colors, or 8 decks of the same color, you will earn special prizes.
Palette Portfolio Rules:
- You must choose 1 deck from each different color.
- 1 special deck may be used to fill two colors.
- Each deck may only be used for 1 Palette Portfolio.
Monochrome Portfolio Rules:
- You must choose 8 decks of the same color.
- Each deck may only be used for 1 Monochrome Portfolio.
Guidelines for both:
- You may include up to 3 decks you have already mastered in a Portfolio.
- You may use any one deck in both a Palette and a Monochrome Portfolio.
- You may only have one active Palette and one active Monochrome Portfolio.
- Decks must be released to be placed on Portfolios.
- You may change up to 3 decks on your Portfolio after one month (from the date you received it). You cannot change more than 3 decks total, even if you submit further changes a month after you requested them. You may not change any decks if you started your Portfolio by including mastered decks.
- If you master one of the decks you requested on your Portfolio before receiving one, simply comment under your request with a link to your mastery to notify it happened after you requested it.
- If you have mastered a requested Portfolio and have not yet received the image, but would like to request another one, add a link of your mastered portfolio to your new request to notify that the previous request is no longer your current active Portfolio.
Please comment with the following info:
Portfolio Modification form:
Portfolios must be submitted at the Masteries post for rewards.