Words to find: AZURESEA, BANDAGES, ENJOYING, EXPERIMENTS, GASMASK, GLOWING, GREATEST, KITCHEN, LEVITATION, LITTLEROOKIE, MAGISTER, MALAMUTE, MEGADRIVE, NUDIST, PARADOX, POLICEMAN, SEARCHING, SONICBLADE, TORMENT, VIDEOCAMERA
- Read between the lines and find the words given
- Words can be found horizontal, vertical, or diagonal and backwards or forwards
- Comment with an image with the words you found marked (see previous rounds for examples on different ways you can mark words)
- If you're turning in a coupon say how many uses you have left on it!
- 1-4 words = 6 cards
- 5-8 words = 12 cards
- 9-12 words = 12 cards + 2 crayons
- 13-16 words = 16 cards + 2 crayons
- 17-20 words = 20 cards + 2 crayons
This round will close on Wednesday, October 12th!