Hello, Colors. ♥ There are 52 cards and two jokers in a deck. I know what you're thinking right now. "This game isn't going to be choosing from all 54, is it?" No, no, it won't be like that.
I have five cards in my hands. I will put ten cards at random on the table and you will have to pick the five cards that are in my hand.
Do not be discouraged. The closer you get, the more prizes you will get. Like so:
- All five correct: 10 cards, two choice cards, two crayons.
- Four correct: 10 cards, two crayons.
- Three correct: 8 cards.
- Two correct: 6 cards.
- One correct: 2 cards.
- None correct: Nothing... So sorry.
Pretty simple, isn't it? Though there is a bonus you can play, but you don't have to.
You can place a bet. There's a risk of losing the bet you make, but I'm sure you're prepared for that, aren't you? Here's what you can put as stakes:
- 1 crayon of any color: double the rewards to any prize (this includes crayons and choice cards.)
- 1 special card: five cards extra to any prize.
- 1 regular card: two cards extra to any prize.
- All three: triple the rewards (includes crayons and choice cards) and two extra crayons but only if you get four or more right.
NOTE: You can't put two stakes at the same time. Only one or the option of all three.
If you get nothing right, you will lose the stake you had. If you choose to bet with all three stakes, you will lose the stakes if you get less than four right.
May luck be with you.
A♥, Q♦, 2♠, 3♣, 4♠, 9♠, K♠, A♠, Black Joker, 7♠.
If the symbols are not showing, they're the Ace of Hearts, Queen of Diamonds, Two of Spades, Three of Clubs, Four of Spades, Nine of Spades, King of Spades, Ace of Spades, Black Joker, Seven of Spades.
The only hint is... last round's entry title.
This round will end on Saturday, April 9th. Good luck! ♥