Last week's results:
Light Yagami  -  Dahlia Hawthorne
Queen Beryl  -  Giovanni
Congrats to Jiyu for winning the bonus crayon lottery!
Good day, Colors players. My name is Elizabeth. I am here to host the most amazing battle tournament in existence - the Colorseum!
Don't worry, no one will get hurt, at least as long as I don't want them to... The battles will not be decided by strength or strategy, but rather by the ability to win the crowd's hearts! And the judges... will be you!
Want more details? My pleasure!
- Each 'round' will consist of 5 'sub-rounds', posted weekly. They will be First Round A, First Round B, Quarter-finals, Semi-finals and the Final!
- Each round will have a theme - they work in a similar way to the Scrapbook things you use here.
- Each round will have 16 characters from various series fighting in one-on-one battles, in a form of a knockout tournament.
- You decide who will advance to the next round by casting your votes.
- The votes are unscreened, and every player participating will get the same prizes, regardless of the final results! That means you can always vote for the characters YOU like the most!
- Feel free to try to convince other players to vote for your favourites! Bribery, threats - anything goes!
- I will always vote last, just before closing the round. If two characters are tied after that, the one with the higher seed advances to the next round.
- During the final battle of each round, you will be able to suggest who you want to participate in the next one!
Now, let's see today's battles!
The 15th round's theme is... VILLAINS! Time for some bad guys to step on the arena, which one of them will CONQUER THE WORLD BWAHAHAHA?
Let's look at the tournament (step)ladder, then:
So, are the participants ready? Here are today's battles:
(seed 8) Light Yagami (Death Note) versus (2) Giovanni (Pokemon)
ROUND 16 NOMINATIONS
During the final week of this round, you can nominate characters for the next one! Here's how it works:
- you can nominate up to 4 characters, each fitting the theme stated below
- if you try to nominate more than 4 characters, I will only count the first 4
- the order of nominations doesn't matter
- if you want your nominations to be valid, you MUST include the characters' full names and series
- it doesn't matter if you nominate 1,2,3 or 4, the prize is still the same
- your characters must come from East Asian media (same as for characters you can donate)
- there is no additional limit on characters from the same series in your nomination
- this is only a suggestion, but try to nominate characters who aren't very obscure, so that they stand some chance in the tournament
- once a character has taken part in any of the tournaments, they may not be nominated to another one until the nearest special round (which will happen after each 8 rounds)
- you cannot nominate a character from a series that already had a winner in this season (for now - Okami, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Persona, Zero Escape, Neko Atsume).
- if you nominate a character from a series that has a participant in the final and they happen to win, the nomination for that character will not count.
After this week, 16 characters competing in the next round will be selected
- I will usually choose 16 characters who receive the most nominations
- However, there will be a limit of 1 character per canon (and 2 characters per multi-universe franchise, like Tales or Final Fantasy)
- I can disqualify a character if I believe they don't fit the requirements or theme of the round
- The characters will receive seed numbers (1-16) based on the number of nominations they got. This will decide their places on the tournament ladder.
- In case of ties, I will decide the participants and/or their seeds myself
Now, let's get to the topic of the next round...
It's guys with muscles! Time for
You can vote using this from, though it is not mandatory.
Since Elizabeth is participating in the Double Rewards Month, all prizes are doubled!
For voting, you will get four random cards. For nominating any number of characters, you will get four more cards, making it a total of eight random cards.
You can totally vote without nominating anyone for the next round (or the other way around).
Remember, the prizes are the same for everyone, no matter who wins the battles! So vote for your favourites, not the characters you 'expect' to win.
There will also be a bonus prize of four random crayons for one random, lucky participant.
You can look at results of all the battles so far below!
Round 1 - Royalty | Round 2 - Scientists | Round 3 - Green hair | Round 4 - Androids and robots | Round 5 - Sports | Round 6 - Student Council | Round 7 - Musicians | Round 8 - Gunners | Round 9 - Season One finale
Round 10 - Deities | Round 11 - Mecha pilots | Round 12 - White hair | Round 13 - Old characters | Round 14 - Best of 2015
This round will close on